10.25.2011

Who doesn't love a good birthday cake?

Hello Pulse Fans! It's me, Katie of Pulse, and I will also be contributing to the Pulse Tattoo Chronicles now. This next story just so happened to be the perfect opportunity for me to jump in and share some awesomeness with you.

Occasionally we receive photos from loyal customers rocking their Pulse gear. Now, for those of you who don't know I have recently become completely obsessed with baking and cake decorating. You can only imagine how thrilled I was to receive this email from Andy in Australia with a photo of this cake representation of our Executive liner! Andy's boss had this cake made for him for his birthday. Happy Birthday Andy!

If you have any photos of your Pulse gear or the art it helped to create feel free to email them to Katie@PulseTattoo.Com, I'd love to check them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment